James Madison Debate Institute
2014 James Madison University Debate Institute
Dates: July 13th-26th
James Madison University is pleased to invite you to our annual debate camp. We have one of the most competent and hard working staffs in the country, and we hope to provide students with the best possible camp experience. We offer policy debate, Lincoln Douglas, student congress, parliamentary, and public forum. Customizable programs are also available.
1. We can accept credit cards this year. We are in the process of setting up the website. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to hold a spot.
2. We can arrange payment plans for students who need assistance. You must put down a deposit ($200) for a payment plan by January 31, 2014.
3. EARLY BIRD DISCOUNT to anyone paid in full by May 1, 2014.
4. School discounts: $50 per student discount for any school that sends at least 5 students to the camp.
5. Return camper discount: $50 per camper who attended previously.
Resident (by May 1st) $1200
Resident (by July 1st) $1600
Commuter (by May 1st) $700
Commuter (by July 1st) $1000
Brochure with Registration Form
Past JDI Resources
Here is a link to the lectures, practice debates, tournament debates and other 2012 JDI video footage. You can also the video footage via https://jmutube.cit.jmu.edu:8443/content/davismk/playlist/15929/play/.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.