JMU e text search

Took the last hour to search around for e texts sources as suggested in Monday’s class session.

In the JMU library I came up with 6 e texts when searching for nursing leadership and management. One of those sources is good but it looks to be an annual compilation of topics in that field (although it says ‘articles are put in this book series”) I might use that each year for up to date readings. Did you say if students could access these readings that semester or is it hit or miss with library e info?

Did not find much on OER in this area but did find e texts out there on environmental health which is another area I teach on.

My most promising OER is found on a site specifically designed for nursing related to environmental health: EnviRN. This website has an e text within it that is currently being “written”– all content on the site/including chapters that are currently filled out are open for use (just not sale)–

I made an ebrary account but when I wanted to place the one book on my bookshelf, I did not see a link. How do you get to that?

You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.