Kenneth Gilliam- Introduction

2012 May 14
by gilliakl

Greetings,

My name is Kenneth Gilliam and I am a rising senior here at James Madison University. I am a communication studies major with a concentration in organizational communication and I am looking forward to this class.

I am originally from Petersburg, Virginia but I call Chesterfield, Virginia my home. After I complete my undergraduate degree here at James Madison, I hope to attend graduate school at The University of Georgia in the Higher Education Administration program. What brought me to JMU? I am a huge band geek. In high school I was in marching band, concert band, symphonic band, jazz band, and this list can go on and on. The Marching Royal Dukes are what attracted me to the university and I have been in love ever since.

Fun fact: I was chased by a llama when I was eleven years old.

P.S. I hope I did not mess up my picture

Hope to hear from you soon,

Kenneth

One Response leave one →
  1. Paul Mabrey permalink*
    May 17, 2012

No Kenneth, you did not mess up your picture. However, I do llama say – welcome to the class! Very interesting, your identification of UGA and higher ed administration. I hope to learn more about your interest in those throughout the class. I have spent a little of time in Athens, when I lived in Atlanta. If you like JMU, you will love Athens.