Brooklyn Steele

2014 June 16
by Brooklyn Steele

Hello! My name is Brooklyn Steele. I will be posting from Front Royal, VA. I recently just graduated this past May and this is my last course to finish up my degree! 🙂 I’m a Communication Studies major with a general concentration and a minor in Family studies. I’m really excited about this class because I don’t see it as a typical communication course, plus I love food so looking forward to learning about that. This past Spring I was a blogger for ShoutOut, so I’m decently familiar with the blogging thing.

I’m currently working full time at Enterprise and in my spare time I really enjoy going to antique stores and collecting old things, and also going to estate auctions because it’s fun to see what things are out there and I enjoy the competitiveness of bidding against other people. I have never really thought about how communication can influence food and so forth, so I’m very interested to learn. I included a picture of Mexican food because it is my absolute favorite and I eat it at least once a week.

mexican food