Cassidy Clayton

2014 June 16
by Cassidy Clayton

Hello Class!!

My name is Cassidy Clayton.  I just “graduated” from JMU this past May, but as you can see I am finishing up my credits this summer.  I am a cultural communications major.  I am from just outside Boston, MA, but was mostly grew up in South Carolina.  I chose JMU primarily because I was recruited by them to play softball here and receive a scholarship.  I also loved JMU because of it’s location and of course because of how awesome and nice everybody is.  I just finished up my 4 years of eligibility for JMU Softball this past May and I have to say if you guys have never been over to Veterans Memorial Park for a game, you should definitely check one out next Spring!  I chose to pursue a degree in communications studies because of how broad it is.  I was unsure my sophomore year about what I wanted to do with my future, job wise, and thought that communications is a field that applies to many different jobs.  I love to do anything outdoors. I love listening to music and being active, as well as spending time with my family and my friends.  Here is a picture of me from a music festival in Maine that I went to a couple summers ago.

nateva pic