Charlotte Harnad

2014 June 16
by Charlotte Harnad

Hello! My name is Charlotte Harnad and am a rising Junior. I am double majoring in Communications with a concentration in organization and history! I am from Waynesboro VA, which is about half an hour away from JMU. This summer I am a tutor to athletes and a tour guide at JMU, so I will be posting from a weird and random mix of Harrisonburg and Waynesboro.  My parents definitely gave me their love of traveling and I have been to 12 different countries and am studying abroad this fall semester in London! My father earned his culinary degree and has cooked a lot of different places around the world.  My dad has definitely influenced me in a major way and I am a major ‘Foodie.’ I thought this course was a perfect way to work towards graduating on time and learning some cool things! Last summer my dad and I visited my aunt in Sweden and ate a lot of really great food, especially seafood. I added a picture of one of my favorite dishes below made of shrimp, homemade crisp bread, and different vegetables!DSCN1539