27 Mar 2012
We mostly agree on the following statements and questions:
(1) We don’t prioritize our time to buy locally. Also, it’s easier to eat on campus rather than buy and cook food.
(2) It costs more to eat healthy, and people already can’t afford to pay for food, so what happens if it goes up?
(3) We don’t always know where our food is processed/coming from.
(4) convenience over actually trying to figure out where our food comes from
Dissenting statements and unsettled questions:
(1) What can we do locally other than buy from the local market?