Free video tutorials on software, design, and business skills. Learn to use Canvas, SharePoint, WordPress, Illustrator, Photoshop, Access, Excel, PowerPoint, and more—all free to James Madison University students, faculty, and staff.
To access JMU’s lynda.com, click on the sign in button above and authenticate using your JMU e-ID and password. This access is the same both on and off-campus.
- Unlimited access to courses on a wide variety of technologies and disciplines
- Up-to-date content to keep skills current and to learn new skills
- New courses added every week
- Tutorials taught by recognized industry experts
- Access to instructors’ exercise files to follow along as you learn
- Closed captioning and searchable, time-coded transcripts
- Beginner to advanced courses
- The option to watch complete courses or bite-size videos as you need them
Lynda.com at James Madison University started in October 2013 through the support of JMU Libraries & Educational Technologies and JMU Information Technology.