MediaViewer version 1.01.8 — Release Notes
- Play button will be enabled when stop button pressed unless end of slideshow is reached.
- Thumbnail strip now flies in from the right and thumbnail images are organized from left to right in the order they appear in the slideshow.
- When navigating a slideshow quickly, images sometimes disappeared. This no longer happens.
- Some users experienced odd image sizing issues when navigating a slideshow. This is fixed.
- The caching indicator superimposed on the scrub bar now properly displays the status of a duplicate image (the same image used multiple times in a slideshow).
- Added a checkbox to enable or disable “smooth image edges.”
- Improved arrow key and edge control interaction.
- Multiple arrow clicks are now captured and acted upon.
- When left or right arrow key is pressed and held, navigation is continuous.
- When left or right edge controls are clicked and mouse button is down, navigation is continuous and grows progressively quicker.
- When up or down arrow key is pressed and held, zooming is continuous.
- When zoom in and zoom out edge controls are clicked and mouse button is down, zooming is continuous.
- Added a new key command: Pressing the “M” key minimizes the window.
- Added a new key command: Pressing the “P” key toggles both top bar and bottom bar on or off simultaneously. This makes hiding the top and bottom bars quicker.