Skip to content

Student Use

Graduate Assistants (GA) and Teaching Assistants (TA) are permitted to register for workshops and events and receive other services offered by the Faculty Development unit. If an undergraduate student is working with a faculty member on a project, he may also be eligible to register for relevant workshops or use relevant services. The faculty member must submit a Student Use Form to request CIT services for the student. The faculty member should also call CIT in advance so that the appropriate staff members can assist the student with his needs.