Greetings from the JMU Cognitive Development Lab in the Department of Psychology!
The James Madison University Cognitive Development, directed by Dr. Krisztina Jakobsen, conducts research on cognitive development in infants and children. Specifically we are interested in studying the development of attention and learning during the first years of life. We are currently studying infants’ and children’s ability to process faces. Our tasks include infants and children looking at pictures of faces on a computer screen.
We currently have studies for children 3 years of age and younger.
If you are interested in participating, please contact us!
If you have a child who is not the right age for our current studies but you are interested in participating in future studies, please contact us and we will contact you when we have a study in which your child can participate.
- For more information, contact:
- Dr. Krisztina V. Jakobsen
- Department of Psychology
- MSC 7704
- James Madison University
- Harrisonburg, VA 22807
- Call us: 540-568- 4301
- Email us: email@example.com
- Our address is 91 E. Grace Street, Harrisonburg, VA 22807
- We are located in Miller Hall. A designated spot will be reserved for scheduled participants in the M lot, next to Miller Hall.