Gretchen Hansen is one of the Program Support Technicians for The School of Communication Studies. She grew up and went to school in Luray, VA (home of the Luray Caverns), and still currently resides there. She began working at SCOM in February 2003, and just had her 10 year anniversary. It was a great opportunity to sit down with her and ask her for some tips and advice for our SCOM students. To contact Ms. Hansen, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call (540) 568-6775.
- Submit application before registering for SCOM 240 & 241 in the Spring.
- When you find out your Spring 2014 registration appointment time, email that information to email@example.com, along with your section choices.
- There are six sections each available for the intro classes, 240 and 241. You must choose the same section number for both. (EX: 240.0001 & 241.0001)
Graduating Senior Majors
- Register for SCOM 394 now if you are graduating in December, if you are unable to register, contact the SCOM office at (540) 568-6228, or stop in.
- Go to Ashby Lab toward the end of the semester and take the assessment tests, but avoid exam week.
Do you have any more questions or comments? Please feel free to comments on this story.